Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Workout Wednesday

Say What?!?! Yes, I Reba K. get to participate in Workout Wednesday

You can link up with Skinny Meg Here

Don't you worry though I'll be back in full fat-ass force soon enough:)

I gave you a run down of my weekend and it was all in all decently active so I thought let's keep this shiz goin!

Monday:
I walked about a mile and a half mostly uphill and I thought I was going to die.....sad I know.
Feels similar to this

Tuesday:
I went to Beauty Hunters Boot Camp its awesome! I felt like for my first time I pushed myself so-so but I could definitely go harder!
New motto:)


I've gotta stick with this, no excuses I started the momentum and I gotta get it going!

 photo signature-8.jpg

8 comments:

  1. You are so not a fat ass. For me the fattest part of me is my ass, but I'm not a fat ass either. However, if working out makes you happy. Go to it girl! You got this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO glad you loved bootcamp!! Are you going Saturday??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely plan/want too!!! Keep me in check so I will! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beauty Hunters looks cool, wish they had one around my town! =)


    Your newest follower,


    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following! You should start up one yourself:)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I think I can...I think I can...I think I'm dying.

      Delete