Friday, July 5, 2013

Amer-I-can

Here's to hoping ya'll had an amazing 4th of July! It rained here so we's stuck inside.........I will say this was the strangest 4th of July I've ever had.

My friends made this, I watched, pretty great huh?

I went to bed at like 9:00 because I was so dang tired. Yea Yea I missed the fireworks, luckily I caught a glimpse of some last weekend:)

In order to have a really great 4th of July one cannot leave the house without....

Your most patriotic pair of pants

and....

Your July 4th Crocs....'Merica



I love this country and I'm always proud to be an American!







 photo signature-8.jpg

9 comments:

  1. This is cute! I likey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dessert looks yummy! I had a strange 4th of july also... Maybe next year will be better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great! Gheridelli(sp?) brownies with icing:) It rained here..BOO!

      Delete
  3. It was a strange 4th! The rain was so much fun too. Or not.

    That dessert looked yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Headed to the beach now and I am praying for sunshine!!

      Delete
  4. Half America was raining. My friend told that Florida seemed drunk. Better luck with fireworks & sparkles next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'm headed to Florida now:)

      Delete
  5. I need that dessert in my life!

    ReplyDelete