Monday, July 1, 2013

Day by Day....

This weekend S-U-C-K-E-D. And so I decided that it's somewhat my fault. I've put up with complete BS for way too long!!

I may be crazy, I may be irrational at times, but one thing I am DEFINITELY not is stupid.

Girls, you have it so you need to use it, it's called intuition. ALWAYS trust it.

Other than that, I ate pretty healthy over the weekend. Go me! It's one day at a time, it's small victories. Remember you can do anything but you can't do everything. :)

Seeing this sure made my morning:)




 photo signature-8.jpg

14 comments:

  1. That pup is so cute and "you go gurllll"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for eating healthy! Hope you have a better week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Beach next week so if I can plow through this week and get out alive than I think I'll be okay! Haha. I hope you have a great week:)

      Delete
  3. I hope whatever you were going through is all better now or at least getting better. Really who has time for drama?? I hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate that you had such a bad weekend. I hope your week is so much better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I'm attempting to make the best of it.

      Delete
    2. Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award! I didn't know what the award was before I got nominated, but you can read more about it on my post if you're clueless as well!

      Check out the blog post here: http://tiffanykhyla.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-post-with-liebster-award.html

      (Hopefully this makes your week just a smidge better)

      Delete
  5. Sorry your weekend was sucky. At least you stayed on track. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rebekkah, i'm catching up on your blog! This does not sound good! Stay positive! Atleast you have great friends and obviously a wonderful fam jam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Macey! That means a lot, too blessed to be stressed right? :)

      Delete
    2. absolutely! You are way to fab!

      Delete