Friday, July 19, 2013

Pole Dancing, Deliverance, and Full House



Today I am doing a link-up that I have seen all over the place but actually have never done! And I think that with the upcoming weekend I got, it's a perfect link-up.


  • I'm going pole-dancing after work. Second income you say? No no actually just found a deal on Groupon and I really want fun ways to exercise because I hate it so much.
I'll be sure to let you know if this happens.
  • I told my significant other that I would "play" golf with him Saturday. This actually frightens me more than pole dancing believe it or not. I made him promise there would be beer and that we would go late afternoon so that I don't have a heat stroke.
Got my outfit ready!

  • Then in case I'm not getting enough adventure, we're going whitewater rafting on Sunday. I got a really good deal and I'm going to go ahead and assume that you get what you pay for when it comes to rafting the rapids in East TN...Deliverance anyone?
  • And This happened Wednesday night.......
Uncle Jesse and Aunt Becky.....too bad she's married to some Italian guy

  • Adam Levine got engaged. I know this is very sad for a lot of you, trust me I know. But, you are going to just have to deal with it like I did when Matthew McConaughey married Camila and they keep poppin out babies. Just chalk it up to bad timing.


  •                                          

  •  photo signature-8.jpg

    12 comments:

    1. the chick in the pole GIF looks legit dead. hahaha
      have you been white water rafting before? it looks like so much terrifying fun! I can't wait to do it someday.
      enjoy your weekend!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Bahaha! I know it had to hurt, I have been like 10 years ago and it was with a church youth group thing and I had to wear this hideous one piece and I fell out of the raft haha!

        Delete
    2. Ah, a fellow Groupon-er! DID WE JUST BECOME BEST FRIENDS?!

      ReplyDelete
    3. You have a busy weekend planned. Sounds fun! Enjoy!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I know! Courtney, I will never complain about being bored on the weekends again! Haha

        Delete
    4. Freaking LOVE Full House. Pretty depressed about this Adam Levine situation. Sad.

      ReplyDelete
    5. what a fun weekend you have planned, looking forward to hearing all about it! :)

      ReplyDelete
    6. I'm bruised. Matthew broke my heart........

      ReplyDelete