Friday, July 12, 2013

Panama is for Lovers

Well actually not at all.

Panama City Beach is for anyone and everyone who wants to enjoy the Redneck Riviera.

However, we did get to see two people making out on the beach right in front of our ocean view table. Dinner and a show! I mean it was a little much but ya gotta do what ya gotta do I guess......

 Beach Bums


The tile.........

Cool shirt KT

I hope you have a fabulous weekend! I plan on cleaning and cooking. I'll probably cook but I doubt I'll clean......


 photo signature-8.jpg

8 comments:

  1. You know you want to clean.............................

    ReplyDelete
  2. was this a fun girls trip??? I want a fun girls trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! I wish it was longer:( yes you do take a break from all the remodeling;) it's looking great

      Delete
  3. hotty in the tank top..bottom pic....

    ReplyDelete