Monday, July 15, 2013

Let's Recap this Biotch

Sami's Shenanigans

This weekend was pretty dad-gone uneventful but honestly it was one of the best weekends I've had in awhile.




  • I celebrated Selfie-Sunday of course
  • I celebrated the 26th wedding anniversary of my best friend's parents, her mom is the hostest with the mostest even though it was her anniversary she made sure we were all entertained, love her!
  • Cash decided to join in on Selfie-Sunday. More like I grabbed him up and forced him. He's been a real ornery cuss lately! I blame my mother, he spends a few nights at her house and comes home believing he's the second coming. She spoils and rewards him for existing
  • Check out that phone, retro style.

Hope you had an awesome weekend! Tell me all about it!



 photo signature-8.jpg

9 comments:

  1. I was pretty lazy this weekend too, but I didn't hate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. She celebrates selfies so she should seem superficial.

      Delete
  3. We did lots of yard work and I had homework, i am excited i was lazy today to recover from the weekend, i feel like today is my sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it sounds like your weekend was productive! You needed a day or two;) to recover!

      Delete
  4. lol my mom does the same thing to my dog! Following from the hop!

    ReplyDelete