Thursday, July 18, 2013

Chevron with Caution

button

If I had one extra hour in the day...
  • I would use it in the mornings so that I would look more presentable for work.
I wish my name...
  • Was shorter. Eight letters were a biotch to learn in cursive. When I was in 5th grade I wanted my name to be Blakely Cameron, I thought that name was so hip, no clue why....
I think anything chevron is
  • Great! I'm loving the chevron trend although I mostly just admire it in the home decor and phone accessory department because I have to be careful how I wear it, horizontal patterns have the tendency to make my ass look like a billboard.
My last nightmare...
  • Was actually really scary, I can't remember what happened but I know I woke up worried....not cool
Sometimes...
  • I clean and go to church.
My last meal on earth would be...
  • A buffet. There's not a chance in Hades I could pick just one meal I mean c'mon
I would much rather be Cold than Hot.
  • This southern heat ain't no good for these thighs.
Mayonnaise...
  • Grosses me out when I even think about it but, I like chicken salad so I just don't think about it.
10 years ago, I didn't think...
  • That Britney Spears would have become such a train wreck, she's come back around but I mean let's be real it was pretty touch and go there for awhile.
Selfishly...
  • I nap. If someone sent me a text saying they were on fire I would probably wait to reply.
My favorite show on TV right now...
  • I was into Bates Motel and I will be again when it comes back. I like Girl Code too!
And, George Zimmerman...
  • Is something that I'm sick of hearing about.

 photo signature-8.jpg

14 comments:

  1. LOL I agree with the nap. I ignore my own husband's texts on the rare occasion I actually get one. ("Sorry, honey, I didn't hear my phone go off. It was the strangest thing..")

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yea geez that's weird probably just out of service or something:) Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Why didn't I think of having a buffet for my last meal?? I used to love ol Brit, but the whole shaving her head fiasco kinda threw me off her...sad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We would have to be sure we wore elastic waisted pants to our last meal! Haha. Yea and she dated that weird paparazzi guy.

      Delete
  3. Oh this was cute!! I need to start doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The buffet is genius! How have I never thought of that before?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by:) I don't know much but I know food haha!

      Delete
  5. I third the buffet. I can't believe I didn't think of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagine it will be like those they talk about in Vegas that are supposedly a mile long!

      Delete
  6. Heck yes to the buffet! I never even thought about that, but it's spot on!

    Totally with you with Brittany as well. I saw her on her mini tour after she shaved her head and beat people with umbrellas...it was less than stellar but so worth the $30 ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw her in 2000! Haha. I'll give her props on bein a survivor, but I mean she probably should have avoided K-Fed just sayin. Thanks for reading:)

      Delete
  7. I'd prefer to sleep in the extra hour. Heck, Britney did it like a PRO!

    Areeba @ Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete