I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by The lovely Tiffany Khyla @ Is This Real Life? I am just blushing with excitement!
So the rules for the Liebster are as follows:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- List 10 facts about yourself.
- Nominate up to 11 bloggers with 200 followers or less and notify them that they've been nominated
- Ask the nominees 10 questions for them to answer on their own blog.
1. I cannot dive. I know that's so ridiculous but I never learned. I am a perfectly good swimmer but in order to get into a body of water I'm either jumping or easing my way in via the steps
2. I love living in East Tennessee, 4 seasons(usually) and pretty mountains
3. My dog, Cash was a present from my ex-boyfriend and he is my little pride and joy.
4. I love to travel, I have been to Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Chile, Scotland, and Mexico as well around the United States. There is still so much of this country that I haven't seen and before I die I want to say that I have visited all 50 states.
5. I think Steve Carell and Kristen Wiig are beyond hilarious!
6. I'm an only child. It's great and it sucks. But it's a part of who I am so I would never really wish for siblings.
7. I can't stand it when people try to act like hard asses about things that are obviously upsetting them. Dude! It's okay to admit you're a little sad.
8. My freshman year of high school I never repeated an outfit. I know.....
9. I have my father's body. Short legs and a big butt. In fact, my friend KT insists my dad gave birth to me.
10. I was in the spelling bee in the 4th grade and I was eliminated on the word "forelegs".
What is your favorite Disney movie?
Hard question! I have to say Cinderella, but really any of the Disney Princess movies I love:) In fact, I try to collect anything that I find cool and different that has to do with Cinderella. But please don't think for a second I decorate my home in Disney memorabilia.
If you could have one super power, what would it be?
To teleport invisibly to wherever....I could spy!
Tell me about your first best friend.
My very first best friend was named Britney. I was four and I lived in South Carolina. Then I moved to Tennessee and our parents tried to keep us in touch for awhile. I would love to know how she's doing!
What is your favorite candy?
Sour Patch Kids
If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
Anywhere in the South Pacific, Fiji, Bora Bora, Tahiti, etc. And New Zealand
Who is your celeb crush?
What is your favorite animal and why?
Elephants, when I'm not watching them take a dump at the zoo I think they are beautiful and I love Hindu culture.
What is your favorite game? Board, card, video, etc.
How did you choose the name of your blog?
Reba K. was a nickname when I was little, if I ever decided to sing country music that would be my stage name:)
Why did you start your blog?
I've always enjoyed writing and I love pop culture and interacting with people. I wanted to share my thoughts with everyone in hopes that a few would read.
Questions For my Nominees:
- What was your first car?
- Tell me about your first kiss?
- Favorite song?
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- If you could make one celebrity disappear who would it be and why?
- Would you rather get a dream vacation to anywhere for two weeks or spend one week with any one person in the world at home?
- Twitter or Instagram?
- What was your worst hair mistake?
- Favorite shoes to wear
- Best cure for a hangover
And I shall nominate...."drumroll"
Britney from Lady Luck
Emily from Life in the Fishbowl
Cookie from Cookie Cooks
****Be sure to visit Bailey Dailies today for an awesome giveaway!