Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday 5-Day


1. My friend Taylor did a really cute updo for me last night

I really liked it because usually updos are way too tight and sprayed and I end up looking like Angela Lansbury, but she did a great job making sure it looked great!

2. Some idiot married K-Fed

Not that one....

I'm glad to see he hasn't lost those famous moves that won over B. Spears



3. My little taco did so good at the Vet this week:) 


He's got a little bump on his eye which the vet said should go away if not it will have to be removed and he got shots so he wasn't a happy camper and I'm very proud of him for behaving so sweet!


4. Reunited and it feels so good.....


You can't unsee that picture on the left...you're welcome

Jonathan Taylor Thomas has not changed one bit since the time he was 13 and apparently Zachery Ty Bryan has blown up post Home Improvement

5. I can't decide whether or not I want to see Jobs or The Butler....surprisingly Jobs got bad reviews but I really like Ashton Kutcher

spot-on casting

 photo signature-8.jpg

18 comments:

  1. Your hair looks super cute!!! And I really want to see Jobs, and mainly because of Ashton....even though our special "name bond" has been broken since Ashton isn't even his first name...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's his middle name though! It was pretty good!

      Delete
  2. omg k-fed. doesn't he have like 18 kids now? ugh

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW those Home Improvement boys - I used to LOOOOOOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! That third one like married some older hippie chick and lives in a like a commune building organic furniture haha

      Delete
  4. I had the BIGGEST crush on JTT way back in the day. Whatever is he doing nowadays??

    Cute hair, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he went to one of the Ivy Leagues, I've heard he's gay.....Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Lovin that updo! Oh lawd at K-Fed. Forgot he existed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too and I think the world was okay with that!

      Delete
  6. I saw that Home Improvement shot earlier in the week too -- HOW HAS JTT NOT CHANGED A BIT?? Seriously? Figure out what's in his DNA and you could bottle it and make millions to housewives around the country!

    -Kate
    www.theflorkens.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1-i love the hair :)
    2- poor puppy, hope that bump goes away. We take Storm to her first vet appt friday, eeek
    3- I want to see jobs! i love ashton
    4- Happy monday :)
    5- hope you have a great week, yeah i am late reading blogs hehe ooops

    ReplyDelete