Thursday, August 8, 2013

I was in a band...Severe Tire Damage




It's been that kind of week......

I've been housesitting for my parents while they are at the beach....GGGRRRRRIIIPPPPEEEESSSS....but it's pretty okay that I can eat their food and use their utilities. They have a cat who I'm pretty sure I'm allergic too...

I have been so beyond tired this week, I'm pretty sure the universe is just punishing me for pulling that all-nighter to get my homework done at the last minute



 photo signature-8.jpg

4 comments:

  1. My parents went to the beach without me this summer too. Boooooo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is the deal??? I don't like being an adult child.....

      Delete
  2. I agree that there is something about this week that has made it a little rough... My kids have been possessed and mean. I hope it gets better for you...What's with your parents going to the beach without you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well this was somewhat spur of the moment, they went with my aunt and her grandkids who are basically their grandkids because I'm still childless (my mom is always quick to remind me she wants a grandchild soon) Haha! And this week was crazy busy for me at work so I couldn't take time off. Have your kids started school back??? They are probably realizing that the end of Summer is near......I hope you have a fabulous weekend though:)

      Delete