Friday, July 26, 2013

How to Set Trends with Fan Friday

TGIF right?! I haven't really like that saying since about the 2nd grade....it just reminds me of the restaurant TGI Fridays which in all honesty has pretty ballin food but it just screams desperation...anyways enough of that.
Venus Trapped in Mars


I was futzing around on people.com the other day and came across this....
The pajama suit trend

First of all Sophia Bush is gorgeous she could probably wear khaki overalls and look pretty. But aren't we told pajamas in public is inappropriate??? Apparently this new fashion trend is all the rage..

I always knew I was a trend setter.....




Lily Collins wore this outfit to Comic-Con. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Comic-Con is no Paris Fashion Week but I think she could have picked a two-piece that didn't look as though her va-jay-jay leaked ink. 


Happy Friday Folks!

 photo signature-8.jpg

18 comments:

  1. PJ's in public, I just can't embrace it. I'm ok with the second outfit though if maybe she stood with her legs a little further apart??? I just don't know what stylists think sometimes putting people in these outfits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stylist pfft. Obviously no qualifications for that job.

      Delete
  2. Bahaha!! I literally LOLed at your last sentence! And ya I'm def not going to be wearing my pjs to work anytime soon...what will the fashion world come up with next???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I'm just not with "it" Silk isn't the most flattering material on me.

      Delete
  3. Ok I'll go ahead and fess up that in my crazy youth I would occassionally wear pajamas in public, but it would only be to like the donut shop on a saturday morning or possibly to my Government class when I almost overslept and missed my final o_o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed a Political Science final because I overslept once!! When your young its whatever but calling it a suit, trying to make it fancy, c'mon now fashion world.

      Delete
  4. BAHAHAHA your comment on Lily Collins' outfit. I'm trying to contain my laughter at work lol. And your PJs?!? AHHHmazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading:) Those were a Victoria Secret find....always keepin it sexy.

      Delete
  5. Oh the second outfit. My eyes burned a little.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess if she peed in her pants, no one would be able to tell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good observation and great way to be an optimist:)

      Delete
  7. I could seriously spend hours on people.com haha! love this post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading:) I spend a ridiculous amount of time on that site!

      Delete
  8. Hahaha a pajama suit?! I've never heard of such a thing. Although I think I have a Christmasy red pair with snowflakes in my drawer, maybe I should give it a shot for work tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I don't want ya to be out of season...maybe run out right now and look for a floral set??? Haha, thanks for reading:)

      Delete