Friday, April 19, 2013

"What was the strangest place you've ever made whoopee?"

STOP. That was a rhetorical question.

I cannot say for certain, but I think someone or someones I should say, had intercourse on the hood of my car. Maybe I'm crazy but when I pulled into my well-lit garage last night I noticed some strange paw prints.


Exhibit A.

It is hard to see the handprints in this picture. But the arrows shows exact placement.


Exhibit B.
I know right?!

Exhibit C.


Whomever you are...I don't want a confession. In fact, I hardly care. So, if you tried to do this thinking you were getting some sort of odd revenge...pfft. I admire your boldness because my car has literally been to my place of employment and Walgreens the past few days. My point is it isn't like I left my car in a forest or something it has been in VERY public places. If you catch my drift.

3 comments:

  1. Hi this is a lovely blog honey I think we should follow on GFC and Bloglovin? what do you think?
    let me know I'll follow back for sure
    New post is up on my blog you should have a look :)
    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a confession... It was me. And yes, the people at Walgreens stared at me really funny afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have known... you would utilize my vehicle since you're homeless and all.

      Delete