Wednesday, April 24, 2013

For the Gals

There is a new show on MTV called Girl Code and I am lovin it! It's a bunch of chicks and a few dudes discussing any and everything girls know or need to know, and guys too for that matters. I would really like to be on the show so...... fingers crossed!

I probably won't be guest commenting on Girl Code super soon so I decided to share some wisdom here.

First dates that involve dinner.....

  • I am really really weird about eating in front of people I don't know, yes, I know that is very stupid but whatevs. Luckily when my boyfriend and I sat down at a restaurant and ate a meal together we had known each other for several weeks. A lot of awkwardness avoided. Because here's my thing people eat what they like and hate to eat what they don't like so I would rather not gross someone out unknowingly. Plus if I had known my boyfriend was a die-hard cheese hater and lover of mayonnaise(F-ing gag) we might not be where we are today.

Manicures and Pedicures....

  • First off love them and I feel beyond guilty having someone work on my feet because it literally looks as though I Flinstoned my ass around from Seattle and back. I know they talk about me while I'm sitting there....I know it. The massage chairs are nice until they start doing the pounding thing and my whole body shakes which I know must look beautiful because my muscles are all just so tight.

Willingly being the third wheel...

  • When my best friend and I were single I served as the third wheel a lot because she would want to extra screen them(smart) first or she liked them up until right before they were supposed to hang out and she needed me to tame the awkwardness. We once went to a movie with a guy wearing jhorts(troopers).

No comments:

Post a Comment