Monday, April 22, 2013

Theme Park Harlot

I love theme parks. I said it. It's cheesy. Whatevs! This weekend I had the pleasure of going to Dollywood which is a theme park in E. Tennessee ran by the great and wonderful Dolly Parton. FYI I LOVE her! Its about an hour from my house so a little road trippin was involved....

Ridin Dirtay, mean muggin


BLAH!

I grew up enjoying Dollywood, Big P didn't. Therefore Big P could take or leave Dollywood. My obsession just baffles him....he plays golf....I digress. He was sweet enough to pause for a photo


And this gem....



And I finally watched Django Unchained this weekend! H-E-Double Hockey Sticks it is soooo good! And I hate movies like that usually so there ya go! 

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. My family is from Tennessee and Dollywood was visited often! It takes a lot of money to look this cheap! - Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Way TBag! What are Dolly Parton's feet so small??? Cuz nothin grows in the shade! Hahaha!

      Delete
  2. I still have never been to dollywood! You'd think after almost 6 years on and off with the ole ball and chain he'd have taken me to see y'all once! lol. But me and jim also watche D-Jango (I say it with a D, whoopsie!) this weekend. We loved it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come to Dollywood this Summer! I got a season pass!!

    ReplyDelete