Monday, April 15, 2013

42....Forty-Snooze

When it comes to watching sports, not playing them of course I enjoy football and basketball. I really could not tell you a thing about either one but you get it. Baseball is not my favorite sport to watch, I love going to baseball games but really when is live anything not better..nevermind I prefer a lot of things un-live.

N-E-WAYS. This weekend I along with my boyfriend and some friends went to see 42. It is the story of Jackie Robinson who was the first African-American to play major-league baseball. I really liked this movie aside from all the baseball. Harrison Ford is spectacular and I am a giant Lucas Black fan so loved him too. It's kind-hearted film that will leave you feeling happy upon exiting the theatre but you'll somewhat wish you had waited for it at rental kiosk.

Rachel Robinson and actor Chadwick Boseman


I hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment