Thursday, April 18, 2013

Finish the Sentence...

I feel like Jessie Spano right now "I'm so excited and I just can't hide it" for Jake and Holly's Finish the Sentence Linkup
button

1. I laughed so hard I cried when... 
My friend’s 3-year old nephew said “bullshit”, we weren’t really supposed to be laughing because his mom didn’t want him thinking it was good to say that. So by sucking in my laughter it caused tears.
2. My high school...
Was really big. I don’t miss it but it was pretty fun while I was there. If I could go back I would say a lot more to several people
3. It really pisses me off.....
When someone asks me a question that I obviously will not know the answer to but still decide to ask me because they are too lazy to figure it out themselves.
4. In ten years...
I hope to be a mama :)
5. If I could erase one thing..
Not just erase but literally pour bleach onto the lack of appreciation I had in the past for people who are no longer in my life.
6. In 1999...
I met my best friend Tayfo! I also went to see "She's All That" with my parents. Big mistake. I am pretty sure that it was this movie that sent my dad on a mission to warn me about teen pregnancy and bad reputations. I mean you saw the Glamour Shot he had obvious cause for concern.
7. Honestly...
My house looks like I just moved in....been there eight months.
8. To me, Sushi...
Is delicious in it's simplest form, no need to make it complicated
9. Someone really needs to invent....
Something to vacuum all this pollen out of the air. I can barely breathe right now. Lovin East Tennessee this time of year
10. The first time I drank alcohol...
I was way to F-ing young!
11. The one question I would ask God is...
Are we ready to start on my list?
12. Lindsay Lohan...
Has been in two good movies, the Parent Trap and Mean Girls.

6 comments:

  1. so glad we found each other!! Love your fun blog colors!! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I edit the shit out of my photos:)Happy we connected in the blogosphere because there are just way too many boring fuglies out there!

      Delete
  2. Ok, so we are a lot alike..good answers, and as far as kids cussing, I taught my friend's kid (she's almost 2) the words "pussy" and "cunt" and when I say "girls gone wild!" she lifts her shirt...thanks for linking with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to back to high school and give a few people a piece of my mind. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I would have been a lot sassier back then! Thanks for the blog love!

      Delete