Monday, April 8, 2013

Anti-Manic Monday

I often look how I feel and today it is frightening. I feel as though I tried to swallow knives like a carnival exhibitor. I sound like a 60 year old chain smoker, which I find to be rather sultry until I begin to laugh and do the white trash laugh-cough thing.

N-E-ways.....I want Mondays to start being Movie Mondays because I love movies and I usually watch a few over the weekend, I did not this past weekend or the weekend before (busy, holidays, etc.) but I did see The Incredible Burt Wonderstone a few weeks ago.

This movie got very mediocre reviews. And I knew that going into it, but I am a huge Steve Carell fan and I also like Steve Buschemi and I'm glad Jim Carrey is getting back into the game. So I was going to see this movie no matter what the so called "experts" said about it.

This movie is one that you wait for at Redbox and get excited about because you know it is going to be worth the minimal rental fee. It's a silly movie with some laughs but its no 40-Year Old Virgin by any means. I will say this, the whole movie is worth worth watching just to see Steve Carell's hair like this!



See you guys tomorrow! I hope I am feeling better......What did you do over the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment