To this girl whoever you are, wherever you are I hope I showed you a nice time...looks like I did..yikes!
Back to today's link-up is brought to you by my gal Britney @ Lady Luck via Kristin @ Hopelessly Ever After and I'm really lovin this link-up :) :)
I will confess that I haven't tried this drink but I plan to this weekend so hold tight!
- Course Salt for the rim (listed as optional, but I think its necessary)
- 4 ounces tequila, divided
- 2 ounces orange-flavored liqueur such as Cointreau, divided
- 3 cups grapefruit juice, divided
- 4 grapefruit slices for garnishing
- Wet the rims of 4 glasses and coat with course salt if you so desire.
- Fill the glasses with ice.
- Pour 1 ounce tequila and 1/2 ounce liqueur into each.
- Top each with 3/4 cup grapefruit juice.
- Garnish with a slice of grapefruit
****This drink might taste disgusting but it looks just so darn pretty:)
Don't confuse above Salty Chihuahua with below Salty Chihuahua