Thursday, May 9, 2013

Link-a-licious

Yay! Its a Finish the Sentence Link-Up! From Jake and Holly

button

1.Unlike my sibling(s) (that I love very much)........
  • I am not imaginary. Meaning that I am an only child. Put aside your pre-conceived notions...I've been told I am very well adjusted! :)
2. My best friend says....
  • That she says the word "fixin". As in "I'm fixin to tell you something". This is a HUGE pet peeve of mine, every time I complain about it she always tell me, "well thanks I say that". I do not recall ever hearing her say "fixin", maybe I tune it out because I just like her so much and all.
3. People call me....
  • Bekkah, pretty much everyone because adding the Re on Rebekkah is just such a mouthful. I think they are frightened by the spelling of my name, its rather long.
4. I most often dream...
  • That I am either naked in public or have superhuman strength to the point in which I can hoist people over my head and twirl them around. My dreams are FUBAR!
5. The best part of my day...
  • Naptime
6.  I really don't understand....
  • Twitter, for the life of me I cannot master it.
7. I get really annoyed...
  • When my boyfriend leaves doors open, there have been occasions in which I have entered my house through the garage and I see that the front door(from where he has entered) is wide open and he's sitting on the couch.
8. There's nothing like a....
  • Good back rub or head rub, of course only from someone who doesn't give me the heebie jeebies then it becomes sexual assault
9. Lately, I can't get enough...
  • Bates Motel. Well up until I watched this week's episode and it really grossed me out. And I would enjoy a little more sunshine, its been raining A LOT!
10. One thing I am NOT is....
  • Organized, I thrive in the chaos....or meltdown 
11. I spent too much money on...
  • A pair of boots, the zipper broke the second time I wore them. I can't decide if taking them to a cobbler would help. And saying cobbler when not referring to blackberry, peach, strawberry, etc. sounds knowledgeable.
12. I want to learn...
  • How to tap dance
13. If I ever met_________, I would
  • Jenelle from Teen Mom I would send her to a deserted island with enough survival gear but no ability to connect with the outside world. People like her have no business being known about.
14. I can't stop...
  • Cracking/popping my knuckles, neck, back, and I know this is a horrid habit.
15. Never have I ever...
  • Owned any sort of electronic gaming system like Nintendo. My parents forbid it growing up, yet they allowed me to watch Pretty Woman at the age of three, they had random rules.
16. Reese Witherspoon..
  • Should have just called a cab!

No comments:

Post a Comment