Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Dai-Z Dukes Ba-kee-nees on Top

Memorial Day weekend marks the beginning of Summer for me. It is when I was supposed to lose all that weight.....woops. It marks the beginning of swimsuit season. 


I have a lot of memories wearing swimsuits, back when I didn't give a hoot what I looked like!



If I had a nickel for every gang symbol I use to throw up I would have like $200. And that'd be real gangsta.

Seeing as now I do care how I look, swimsuit shopping is more difficult. Particularly when shit like this exists


This swimsuit is literally only wearable for someone who is not only skinny but has the most perfectly proportioned torso.

This is how I would look in the swimsuit pictured above.


I do not understand this swimsuit....are we going scuba diving? Are we channeling 1990's Baywatch?


Camouflage with bows. I personally think camouflage belongs on our Nation's finest not this model. In all fairness she probably didn't choose to wear this.


Don't get me wrong I love me some fringe but COME ON! This girl is gorgeous but you can't tell she isn't a flamingo, channel your inner animal, channel not impersonate.


Any swimsuits from your past that you regret???

2 comments:

  1. I love this post, good one! :)
    I haven't worn a two piece since maybe i was 18 or 19 and i am now 24 ...BLAH! I bet you look great no matter what you say! Hey, check my post out today... i am co-hosting the thirsty thursday link up tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Britney! Maybe we should design our own line of respectable swimwear:)

      Delete