Monday, June 10, 2013

Schtuff Guys Say

This post could probably be a 27 parter but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Bless our significant others, we'd be lost without yet we don't always know what to do with them.

My boyfriend provides me with some of the best entertainment and most of the time it's free if not it's very cheap :)


Taking the sport of billiards to a whole new level.

Guys say the darndest things:
  • In regards to prenuptial gifts from the bride and groom to each other, "What, like a trampoline?"

  • In response to my complaints about menstrual cramps, "Yea, my stomach hurts too".



  • "Rebekkah I am eating healthier, I had two hot dogs for lunch that's not bad"
Mama June approves

  • Or when nothing is said in response to a question like, "Do I look fat in this?"


What are some funny things your boyfriends or husbands say??



 photo signature-8.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment