I am very proud of you. You survived high school and your first two years of college and you actually made pretty decent grades. You're about to embark on the funnest year of your entire life, you should live it up but first I want to tell you a few things.
- Don't bleach your hair. You'll think you look Kendra Wilkinson and Marilyn Monroe and that its awesome but a few months down the road your hair will begin to fall out. Stick with highlights.
I must say in your case blondes did have more fun.
- It doesn't have to go on Facebook, bar nights need to be left at the bar. Not everyone needs to know how drunk you looked at The Tin Roof last Saturday. That place is usually pretty crowded so a good amount of people already know.
You're an okay dancer not great though...remember that when you think everyone wants to see your moves. You will look like Nell...."tay ina win"
- It will get better with Mom and Dad...I promise. Just roll your eyes and cut them some slack
- Don't text someone just because you think you feel lonely one evening, the past is the past and it ain't changin!
- You're so ambitious and carefree, you can't wait to get the heck outta K-town after graduation but you'll come to realize that home is where the heart is.
- Also, you're going to turn into/experience things you never thought in a million years you ever would. You are going to date an insurance salesman and find that it isn't that lame at all and its a very stable industry. Also you are going to attend graduate school for your MBA.
- You are going to become more conservative in your political beliefs...I know I know that you are a proud left-wing liberal right now..but know this you are not going to lose that strong compassion you have for people, I will assure you of that:)
- Believe it or not you're going to stop decorating with incense burners and wall tapestries. You will actually stop shopping at Urban Outfitters altogether.
- Start an exercise regimen now while you are still skinny. Those LIT's and late night trips to Sonic are going to start showing real bad....
- You're going to have to get glasses.
All in all, enjoy this wonderful year of your life it only comes once. You got no bills, no real world job, no grad school on top of all of it. Take advantage of it. I'm very jealous of you:) But I will say this the post-grad more grown-up you isn't so bad, in fact I'd say she's funnier and she definitely is not boring (all the time). Now go out and make me some memories!
P.S.- You stick your tongue out way to much....STOP THAT!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin